Friday 10 June 2016

A Testimonial for Solicitor Advocate Mike Reilly

We were delighted to receive the below testimonial this week after our consultant Solicitor Advocate, Mike Reilly, had a successful case in the police station. This demonstrates that our job has its rewards despite the difficult circumstances in which we work.



'Dear Michael,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for representing me as my duty solicitor at Charing Cross Police Station on Wednesday. I feel extremely blessed that I had your brilliant self, and extremely attentive trainee Richard, appointed as my solicitor when I was suspected of a driving offence. Words cannot really express the gratitude I feel, but I would like to say that after being released from the Police Station with absolutely No charges, a huge thank you and how relieved I am feeling!

My licence is essential to my career. With your invaluable service that day I feel elated that I have my driving licence and my life back untainted – Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!

I feel you are giving a great service to people such as myself or any other people that may end up in a Police Station and Cell. Without a proper guide or information I would never have been released or helped in such a way that you did for me. I really cannot express how happy I am with being gifted you as my solicitor that day, and I will never ever forget what you have done for me. Your service is invaluable and I truly appreciate everything you did for me that day. How you made me feel much more like a human being after seeing you and feeling so much more like a person again, and above all the incredible aptitude of how you dealt with my case and picking up on all the technicalities of my case which in due course led to me being released without any charges, a clean licence and given my life back! Once again Thank You!

Ms C'

2 Comments:

At 14 July 2016 at 02:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

Bài viết rất hay và có nhiều lợi ích, nếu bạn muốn tham khảo một số sản phẩm khác :
- may rua xe ap luc cao
- may hut bui mini
- may hut bui cong nghiep hiclean
- cau nang rua xe hoi
Đến với Haxaco bạn sẽ được tư vấn miến phí về dịch vụ mua bán xe ô tô như :
- xe mercedes glc 300
- giá xe mercedes
Cũng như có thể biết thêm các dịch vụ khác như :
- in name card gia re
- in bao thu gia re
- in catalogue gia re
Thanks !!!

 
At 14 May 2018 at 05:04 , Blogger Elizabeth J. Neal said...

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. user review

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home