Tuesday 16 August 2016

Testimonial for Seona White and Richard Reilly



Wainwright & Cummins were delighted to receive a testimonial today from a client relating to a recent prison law matter. Mr B commented:

‘I would like to thank Seona White for being so prompt in allocating Mr Richard Reilly to represent me at the adjudicating of the charges made against me.
Mr Reilly was very polite and clear and precise about the charges and the possible outcome... Both of the charges were dropped, to my relief.
Please give my kind regards to Seona, and thank her personally, and to Mr Reilly’.

We always enjoy representing our clients to the best of our ability, as in Mr B’s case. We have a strong track record of getting really positive outcomes, such as charges being dropped, and it is always good to hear from satisfied clients!

3 Comments:

At 7 April 2018 at 04:14 , Blogger Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! web

 
At 5 May 2018 at 03:52 , Blogger Sarathi Banking said...

Excellent Article. Thanks for sharing. I like to read...

 
At 12 May 2018 at 04:44 , Blogger Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. read full review

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home